Saturday, January 15, 2011

February Session Now Enrolling: Fundamentals of Cake Decorating

I'm officially enrolling for the my February session of my Fundamentals of Cake Decorating class. This class will be held once a week, Wednesday nights, at the Provo Bakery.

This will include 4 class sessions from 7pm to 9:15pm (February 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd). Each class will provide you the opportunity to take home a beautifully decorated 8" round, double layer cake. Skills you'll be able to master:

  • Frosting a cake smoothly and effectively
  • Roses, leaves, buds, etc
  • A variety of piped accents and borders
  • Decorating with chocolate ganache

I've had a great response from these classes and have previous students that have volunteered as references. If you'd like to contact myself or them with further questions, please feel free to drop me a line at BeTheIcingOnTheCake@gmail.com

Class size is limited and enrollment will be first come, first served!

Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment